Sunday 14 August 2011

Feeling good

Well I finally seem to have turned a corner and sickness is easing and I just feel a billion times better! Still very sore and lots of heartburn but that's to be expected and I can deal with that. Anyone having heartburn probs I have found that milk or milkshake helps a lot more quickly and effectively than gaviscon and surely better for us pregnant ladies too. Angel delight have just launched a milkshake powder which is currently on offer in Asda for just £1 and is pretty scrumptious so I would highly recommend it. The days seem to be flying by now and there is still a lot to do but I'm really starting to make progress on my various lists which I'm happy about and still finding time ( and even better energy) to cook. I made a pretty big batch of biscuits yesterday from a recipe of Rachel Allens that I have used a few times and I split the dough into 3 making 1 plain batch, 1 with choc chips and another with shredded coconut.. All were received well! I've also made a home made Korma and a pitcher of strawberry and mint slushy from Jamie Olivers 30 minute meal books which was so refreshing: Biscuit recipe - http://m.goodfoodchannel.co.uk/recipe/607380/basic-cookie-recipe/ Anyway hope you are all having a good weekend :-D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment