Wednesday 10 August 2011

Lazy

I've been a lazy blogger these past few weeks.. Apologies. I haven't actually been lazy though ..even with my incredible lack of sleep I have managed to keep busy at home preparing for the babys arrival and cooking A LOT! At the moment it seems that if I fancy eating something then I want it promptly so on most occasions I try to cook it at home myself..makes me feel a little better about indulging! This past week has seen me make: diggers (oaty delicious flapjacky creations) butterfly cakes with jam and buttercream, apple crumble with an oat crumble topping and today I will be making banana bread (yum) I have also cooked some reasonably healthy dishes such as red lentil curry, some new pasta recipes and lots of spinach related delights. If any of you want the recipes let me know- they all went down a treat with my other half and family :-) Next week I want to start making meals to freeze ready for when the baby comes so any freezer & budget friendly recipes that you have I would love to hear :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment