Sunday 17 July 2011

Extreme overnight growth

I woke in the early hours of this morning with a very sore stomach.. It also appears to have grown A LOT since yesterday.. Anyone else had days with startling growth? I feel huge this morning and don't get me started on my map of the world 36DD breasts. When you start as a 34B any growth is a shock.. Pity they don't hang about afterwards hey. I have so far (touch wood) avoided the dreaded stretch marks .. This may be down to my overly enthusiastic use of oils such as Boots Sanctuary mum to be & BettyHula Secret Oil or maybe they will just appear in my final weeks but fingers crossed. What kinds of changes have you noticed this week? My baby seems a little less active (less room to move apparently) but her movements are more obvious and woah she's strong. Anyway I will be back later with more ramblings.. For now I need a cup of tea&giant cookie as I have been awake since 5am. Hope you are all doing well x

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - I love the 'map of the world' boobs comment! :) Mine seemed to grow really quickly in the beginning, but stayed the same for a while now.
    Rhi x

    ReplyDelete