Tuesday 19 July 2011

My sweet tooth

Since being pregnant my love of sweet treats seems to have escalated, I am trying to keep it in check as much as possible and so tonight instead of having the chocolate fudge cake that I craved I had a generous portion of homemade mango&coconut sorbet! Its really refreshing and light, if you fancy making this yourself I have included the recipe below and it's really simple to make. Mango &Coconut Sorbet 1 tin of mango pulp ( I bought mine in Morrisons in the world foods section) 1 tin of coconut milk (not coconut cream) Blend ingredients together in a freeze safe container and place in the freezer taking out every hour for the first 3 hours and blending with an electric whisk. Freeze overnight and then enjoy whenever you fancy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment