Saturday 16 July 2011

How do you begin to blog...

Ok so today I decided that I would like to have a go at starting a blog.. now I have no idea what I will be writing about or even if it will hold any vague interest for anyone else but here it goes. A little bit about me..as of today I am nearly 29wks pregnant. I am sore, tired but generally happy and excited about whats to come.. I am a civil servant (yes you pay my wages) and I have a big supportive family as well as a pretty awesome boyfriend so life is good..most of the time. I have had some really bad news in the past few weeks about a member of my immediate family having cancer and its reaaaally tough to know how to deal with it but my aim for the future months is to be positive!!! People beat cancer every day and I know that as a family we need to be strong and get through this.. I think this blog will be a way for me to rant and muse .. and will do me a lot of good! More about me.. I love music, cooking,reading, eating (well its for 2 so I have an excuse) spending lots of time with loved ones.. films..feeling my baby kick in my huge belly and lots of other things that you will discover as I chatter. I will post links to sites that I like or stories that have tickled me as well as recipes and pregnancy moans and I would love some feedback from anyone in the wide world who is reading this. I'll be back very soon. X

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

    Sorry to hear about your news, try to stay positive, though I know it's much easier said than done.

    Looking forward to reading more. Stick with it. x

    ReplyDelete